Atlantic Plywood offers a generous benefits package including paid vacation, 8 Holidays and 1 floating holiday, company sponsored medical and dental insurance, life insurance, AD&D, short and long-term disability, 401(k) Plan and free parking. Additionally, we are an employee owned company and eligible employees can participate in the ESOP plan.
Atlantic Plywood is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. Atlantic Plywood prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran's status.
We are also an E-Verify employer. All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
If you are interested in working at our company or you do not see any applicable open positions, please send your resume to: email@example.com
Tint Room - South Windsor, CT
We are a leading multi location wholesale distributor of hardwood/plywood products, cabinetry hardware, solid surface, laminate materials and ML Campbell Finishing materials.We are a leading multi location wholesale distributor of hardwood/plywood products, cabinetry hardware, solid surface, laminate materials and ML Campbell Finishing materials.
The Tint Technician’s primary responsibility is the dispensing and development of custom pigmented lacquers, wiping and spray stains. We offer a complete training program regarding the color systems and products you will be using. This position requires a person who can multi task and work well with others.
Provide Custom Color Matches and accurate repeat tints to customers
Provide customer service to sales staff and end users
Maintain an accurate inventory and safe work environment
Shipping and Receiving
Service walk-in/will call customers throughout the day
Good communications skills
Physically able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Pre-employment physical and drug test
Ideal candidate will have experience working with color; in a retail paint store, auto body, cabinet shop, furniture finishing department, refinish shop, or technical school.
Self motivated, high energy team player
Computer proficiency a must
Benefits (provided after 90 day period)
Short Term Disability
Benefits (provided after 1 year)
Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
Job Type: Full-time
Inside Sales Representative
Inside Sales - East Providence, RI
The Inside Sales Rep (ISR) is an office-based sales role within the Distribution business, tasked with maintaining and growing relationships with customers, field sales reps, and vendors. The ISR's primary function is placing orders and scheduling timely delivery of products to key accounts as well as generating new accounts and increasing sales to existing accounts through cross-selling and up-selling.
The ISR is required to sell Company's full range of products, including plywood, lumber, hardware, surfacing, and other specialty interior building materials. ISR’s have demonstrated a passion for achieving sales growth.
• Work closely with Outside Sales Reps to develop and implement effective customer strategies, ensure follow up on sales opportunities, and resolve sales and service issues.
• Coordinating with Outside Sales Reps, Product Specialists and Purchasing to ensure accurate order processing, consistent product availability and complete on-time deliveries.
• Maintain and expand the company’s database of customer information within a centralized CRM system.
• Understand our full range of product offerings and competitive advantages, as well as those of competitor’s products.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers.
• Prospect and discover key customer lead opportunities.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in sales.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Demonstrate a professional rapport with customers and co-workers.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Confidence and self-motivation to initiate sales calls, ask for the order and overcome objections.
• Computer literacy and ability to learn new software.
• A solid level of knowledge is needed in customer support and service, building material product knowledge, product pricing, and sales support. Additional knowledge of warehousing/distribution, transportation and records management a plus.
• We are seeking people who are self-motivated, hardworking, professional, energetic, and dependable.
Benefits (provided after 90 day period)
Since our inception in 1974, Atlantic Plywood Corporation has prided itself on delivering the highest quality and best value to our customers. This philosophy has helped us grow into a regional industry leader, distributing a wide range of quality hardwood plywood, lumber, and panel products and solutions throughout the Eastern United States. As our many satisfied customers have come to know, Atlantic Plywood offers not only products and services you can depend on, but also a convenient, cost-effective partnership that will help your business grow.
LOCATIONS: Woburn, MA: (Central/Eastern MA, Southern New Hampshire) South Windsor, CT: (Connecticut, Western MA, Southern Vermont) Providence, RI Carlstadt, NJ: (Westchester/Rockland/Bronx County, Staten Island, Northern and Central New Jersey) Bethpage, NY: (Long Island, Nassau/Suffolk/Queens Counties, Brooklyn, Manhattan) South Royalton, VT Westbrook, ME Albany, NY: (Serving Hudson Valley, Catskills, Adirondacks, Utica) Rochester, NY: (Serving Rochester, Buffalo, Syracuse, Northern PA)